A step-by-step guide on how to plant your Bonsai seeds:
- First you have to apply a layer of any coarse substrate to help with water drainage.
- Then you need to add a layer of any standard Bonsai tree soil of your choice.
- Place your seeds onto the soil but be sure to leave some space between the seeds as you do so.
- Now add a top layer of your Bonsai soil.
- Once you have added the soil, use your fingers to push down on the soil slightly to make the soil a bit more compact.
- Lastly, water thoroughly.
- Keep the soil moist at all times going forward to ensure your Bonsai tree grows and flourishes.